AquaSmart technology enables real-time monitoring of flow characteristics in any pipeline.
In the event of a leak or unusual water flow, the technology provides a real-time indication of a malfunction,
and if necessary closes off the leak from the water pipe.
AquaSmart deals with the most sensitive points in all types of water systems. Even if the population has an adequate amount of water, the supply lines (pipes) may be unreliable or in poor condition. In such cases the full amount of water will not reach the end user, while causing significant losses along the way.
The company’s technology is based on:
– A patented multidisciplinary system
– Sensitive sensors
– Machine learning algorithms. The algorithm studies the flow characteristics of each consumer, and in the event of deviation from the norm, provides an alert in a targeted and precise manner
– Algorithms that detect an early malfunction in the pipeline such as drops, even before significant damage is caused
AquaSmart Intelligent Water Solutions was founded by:
– CEO/CTO Avraham Davidson, MSc in Information Systems, hardware engineer with over 30 years’ experience who has been involved in 2 big exits (Cisco and Melanox), member of management team of real estate company
– COO Asher Vaknin, MBA, over 25 years’ experience as a mechanical engineer in start-ups and the military field
– CMO Daniel Klajmic, MBA, hardware engineer, more than 20 years’ experience in business development, and managing companies in Israel and Europe